- COOKING LIGHT Digital Magazine, accessible on mobile or tablet
- Fast weeknight menus, quick 20-minute entrees, sides, snacks, and expert insights for taking a classic dish and making it lighter.
Click on the icons below for instructions on how to access the digital edition of COOKING LIGHT.
DIGITAL EDITION AVAILABLE ON
App StoreOptimized for iPad® and iPhone®
Kindle Newsstand Available on Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD
NOOK™ Newsstand Available on NOOK Tablet™ and NOOK Color™
Google Play Magazines Available for Android tablets and phones
Kobo Available on iOS, Android,
Kobo-branded devices, and on the web at Kobo.com
Instructions on how to access the digital edition of COOKING LIGHT
iPad® and iPhone®
Click here to validate your current subscription and establish your digital account. If you've already set up your digital account, proceed to step two.
- Download and install the COOKING LIGHT iPad or iPhone app from the App Store.
- The app will download to Newsstand, which is its own icon on the iOS desktop. Tap the Newsstand icon and the COOKING LIGHT app icon will be on the Newsstand shelf.
- On iPad, tap the "Sign In" button on the upper left corner of the screen. On iPhone, tap the gear icon on the upper right corner, then tap "Sign In."
- Enter the email address and the password you set up. Forgot your password? Click here.
- Tap "Library" to view and download available issues.
Kindle Fire™ and Kindle Fire HD
- On your Kindle, go to the Amazon Newsstand and find COOKING LIGHT magazine.
- Tap "Verify your subscription."
- Enter your account number, mailing address, or digital account login information.
- Tap "Verify."
NOOK Color™ and NOOK Tablet™
- Visit barnesandnoble.com and search for COOKING LIGHT. Using your barnesandnoble.com account, order your NOOK™ subscription by tapping or clicking "Subscribe Now."
- After you submit your NOOK subscription order, you will receive an email from Barnes & Noble with instructions on how to verify your subscription. Follow the instructions for current subscribers.
- You will have 14 days to validate your subscription by entering your subscription account number. If you do not validate your subscription within 14 days, you will be charged for your NOOK order by Barnes & Noble.
The Barnes & Noble NOOK app is available for Windows 8 PC and tablet owners. Click here for more information.
Android Devices via Google Play
- Go to the Google Play Store and find COOKING LIGHT magazine.
- Tap "Subscribe," and then choose "For current subscribers."
- Enter your personal information and tap "Continue."
- Verify your subscriber status by entering your address or account number and tap "Continue."
- Agree to Google Play's Terms of Service and tap "Accept & Subscribe."
Please visit the Google Play Help Center for more information: http://support.google.com/googleplay
You can contact Google Play customer service by clicking here.
Kobo is available on iOS, Android, Kobo-branded devices, and on the web at Kobo.com.
- Go to the Kobo Store on your iOS, Android, or Kobo device or on the web at Kobo.com.
- Make sure that you are logged into your Kobo account.
- Find COOKING LIGHT magazine.
- Enter your COOKING LIGHT account number and click "Submit."
Find your account number on your magazine mailing label or by clicking here to log into COOKING LIGHT Customer Support with your email address and password.
For support, call (855) 732-3662 from 8:00AM to 12:00AM EST or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
iPhone, iPad, iTunes, and Safari are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Chrome™ browser and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Kindle and Kindle Fire are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its aﬃliates. NOOK is a registered trademark of barnesandnoble.com llc or its aﬃliates. Windows 8 is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Kobo, kobobooks.com, and related words, domain names, and logos are trademarks and the property of Kobo Inc.